Ragdoll, a VPN network utility made by zhuatang.com.
1. Network Extension and Shadowsocks-libev based;
Supports more connection methods, such as:
aes-128-gcm, aes-192-gcm, aes-256-gcm,
aes-128-cfb, aes-192-cfb, aes-256-cfb,
aes-128-ctr, aes-192-ctr, aes-256-ctr,
camellia-128-cfb, camellia-192-cfb, camellia-256-cfb, bf-cfb,
salsa20, chacha20, chacha20-ietf,
2. Proxy mode control easy;
Supports PAC automatic control and global control.
3. Add server by many ways;
You can manual add it, or add it by scan codes from camera or images.
4. Server list supports iCloud sync;
5. PAC script management is flexible;
You can copy, edit or delete PAC scripts, and you can receive PAC script file(with .pac suffix) by AirDrop.
Ragdoll - let's connect!
2018.6.5 v1.0 released, available on App Store.
- Power Button：Gray when not connected, red when connecting or connected. Tap it to connect or disconnect VPN.
- Status：Show current VPN status
- Proxy Mode：PAC automatic or global mode, tap to apply it immediately
- Server：Show current server
- PAC Script：Show current PAC script
- Note: When first add VPN configuration, system will acquire user's permission, you must allow it.
- There are 3 ways to add:
- Manual Add
- Scan QRCode - Which is created by Shadowsocks url(ss://***)
- Scan QRCode from images
- Select default server：Tap on specific server
- Server management: Right swipe on specific server, then you can modify or delete it.
- You must input host, port, password, and select method (default: chacha20-ietf-poly1305) for connecting.
4.PAC Script Management
- Select default script: Tap on specific script
- Script management: Right swipe on specific script, then you can modify, delete or copy it.