Ragdoll, a network utility made by zhuatang.com.
1. Network Extension and Shadowsocks-libev based;
Supports more connection methods, such as:
aes-128-gcm, aes-192-gcm, aes-256-gcm,
aes-128-cfb, aes-192-cfb, aes-256-cfb,
aes-128-ctr, aes-192-ctr, aes-256-ctr,
camellia-128-cfb, camellia-192-cfb, camellia-256-cfb, bf-cfb,
salsa20, chacha20, chacha20-ietf,
2. Proxy mode control easy;
Supports PAC automatic control and global control.
3. Add server by many ways;
You can manual add it, or add it by scan codes from camera or images.
4. Server list supports iCloud sync;
5. PAC script management is flexible;
You can copy, edit or delete PAC scripts, and you can receive PAC script file(with .pac suffix) by AirDrop.
Ragdoll - let's connect!
2018.6.5 v1.0 released, available on App Store.
- Power Button：Gray when not connected, red when connecting or connected. Tap it to connect or disconnect.
- Status：Show current status
- Proxy Mode：PAC automatic or global mode, tap to apply it immediately
- Server：Show current server
- PAC Script：Show current PAC script
- Note: When first add configuration, system will acquire user's permission, you must allow it.
- There are 3 ways to add:
- Manual Add
- Scan QRCode - Which is created by Shadowsocks url(ss://***)
- Scan QRCode from images
- Select default server：Tap on specific server
- Server management: Right swipe on specific server, then you can modify or delete it.
- You must input host, port, password, and select method (default: chacha20-ietf-poly1305) for connecting.
4.PAC Script Management
- Select default script: Tap on specific script
- Script management: Right swipe on specific script, then you can modify, delete or copy it.
1. Ragdoll do not collect any data. User's datas (server info) store at local, or store on iCloud if it's available.
2. Ragdoll do not share data with third party.
3. User have full control on data in Ragdoll.
(C) 2019 ZHUATANG.COM
, All rights reserved